Tuesday 20 March 2012

Week Four: First letter from London!

March 3, 2012

I went proselyting twice in the MTC. I did feel more confident the second time proselyting but still couldn’t approach people well.

My study skills are still not very good. Now that I am out in the field it’s hard to focus on one thing.

Chelsea asked if I had one on one interviews with my MTC President and if I liked the food there. I did get personal interviews with President Walker and Sister Walker. They are very nice people. Food was good but some days it could have been better.

A lot of people have asked if I am getting a British accent. I don’t know if I am picking up the accent or not…

We had a testimony meeting at the end of the MTC and it was very nice.

The weather is nice by the way. My first area is Chelmsford. My companions name is Elder Silva he is from Brazil and has been out for 14 months.

Have you sent me any letters?

-Elder Onychuk

No comments:

Post a Comment