Tuesday 22 May 2012

Week Sixteen

Things are going well. Elder Halaphi (from Cape Town South Africa) and I are acquiring more investigators and some of them look pretty good for baptism but we will see how things turn out. One of our investigators said not to come by again because a “very learned” person at her Baptist church told her not to see us. She blindly followed his advice… sometimes I don’t like people. Actually a lot of time I don’t like people, but that is beside the point. I still have been sharing a lot of the December 2010 talk “Fear Not” it’s so good and has become one of my most favorite talks on my mission so far. You should read it. I have been doing a lot of walking. Fun fun. It is good for me (I suppose) I have been slipping a bit in the exercising every morning goal but sometimes I reason that a set of push ups is enough, I hope to hear from you all soon. I’m alive everyone! -Elder Onychuk

No comments:

Post a Comment