Tuesday 15 May 2012

Week Fifteen

Ello!! How art thou. well we got the calls for transfers and such and I am staying put, Elder Silva is moving on and becoming a Zone Leader, and I am getting a new companion Elder Halappie (I do not know how to spell it) he is South African so it should be fun. That’s about all that is happening with me but it’s pretty exciting. umm not really much to say not much progress with any investigators, it has been difficult to get in contact with them, oh we do have one new investigator we taught yesterday she is also south African so that will be fun for her and Elder halappie to chat I cant remember her name but I am sure it will pop out when I see it I know it starts with a j... well in closed is a picture of unbaked cookies that I have made last week, enjoy!! :D but ya everything is going fairly well I read the December 2010 ensign and enjoyed it thoroughly it has many great stories and lessons in it my favorite one was "fear not" I think it was called it talked about Mary and Joseph and what the angels advised them and such it was really good. Anyways I’ll be off to write Doug or someone I suppose so have a great week and enjoy yourself! -Elder Onychuk

1 comment:

  1. Here is a link to the talk that Stuart was talking about:
    http://www.lds.org/ensign/2010/12/fear-not?lang=eng

    ReplyDelete