Monday 2 April 2012

Week Nine

Hello, everything is going well over here. General Conference was good. I didn’t take notes, didn’t have paper but meh it will be in the ensign.

Work over with the Assistant to the President was good; his name was elder Parlimaiglim.... or Elder P haha. I have no idea how to spell his name. But things went really good. That day with him was amazing! We were guided so much it was kinda hard to believe. Oh I also didn’t get to go to London I stayed in Chelmsford for the work over.

The next day went well also. Finally started to talk to people but only really in the park where I don’t have to stop anyone. I like walking up to the people feeding the ducks or just reading a book. Bibiann is one of our investigators we haven’t seen her this week but hope to this week. We had a great lesson with a man named Phillip taught him lesson 1 (Restoration) it was a pretty solid lesson and we could feel the spirit, hopefully he will read and ponder the Book of Mormon and pray. Met a family (I think their name is the Bases) Keith and Merissa, they have 3 kids and one that will be born pretty soon. We taught the restoration and they both seemed eager to learn more and they said they would read the Book of Mormon together so that is good.

Well I love you lots!! I’ll talk to you again next week!

-Elder Onychuk

No comments:

Post a Comment