Wednesday 11 April 2012

Week Ten: Another week, another day, another hour to send memories away :P




HELLO, yesterday the computers were down so I couldn’t send an email :( but it’s all good now. Send ya some pictures but I can’t put all of them on at once so I’ll have to make multiple emails.
My week was good things are going great, have a baptismal date with a solid guy named Shain, he was a member referral and is studying the Book Of Mormon, and has a great desire to learn. Other investigators are progressing slowly but everyone learns at their own rate.
I am feeling pretty darn good, transfers where this week and I discovered that I will be staying in Chelmsford with Elder Silva for another 6 weeks, should be good I am going to be more diligent in learning Portuguese :P I am going to try to get more pictures up loaded so I’ll talk to you more next time!

- PS my favorite scripture is in Alma when he goes to preach to
the zoromites and says a prayer before they depart I can’t remember
the chapter or verse but have fun finding it. It is awesome!!!

Lots of love Elder Onychuk!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment