Tuesday 17 July 2012

Week Twenty-three

ello mum glad to hear from you sounds like you are still having a good time, is dad doing well also? he should write me some time ;) things over here have been ok. nothing relly eventfull to speak of. I was wondering if my baby blessing was recorded, and if you have it, but I suppose that it would be at home. I was also wondering if there was anything you could remember from my setting apart blessing and also dads blessing to me before I left. Its alot to ask for but don't worry about it if you don't have it.I'm going to play some english football today in Norwich and then I'll be be staying there for a day for a workover, should be fun. Well wish I had more to say this week should have some good stuff so I'll write to you next week! ~love you all past space!! Elder Onychuk

No comments:

Post a Comment